Need motivational friends and fitness buddies!

Options
13»

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'll join you!

I've got 2 kids - 3 and 14 months - and am now back to the size I was when I got married (a month before I got pregnant with my 1st) but I want to get back into my size 12 (UK) trousers! They do up but look vile at the mo!

I've lost about 38lbs since July last year, and i'd like to lose another stone - a stone and a half.

I have a personal trainer and have 2 sessions a week, and go to the gym twice on my own. I've been using MFP to log my meals on and off for the past few months, but have been really strict with it for the past 3+ weeks.

Feel free to add me on here!
  • chelle866
    chelle866 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hiya :) welcome and good luck :D xx
  • eileen_k789
    Options
    Hi, newbie to mfp, please add me. Group motivation works!
    Love yoga, Pilates and long walks!

My motivation for gettin on mfp - my soon to be father in law posted a bikini holiday snap, on facebook,

And not a good one, with the caption, go to the gym much???
    The humiliation has pushed me into action!
  • eileen_k789
    Options
    I found this article very helpful for a working on a positive body image

Www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-tools/201206/the-body-un-summer
  • AprilShanta
    AprilShanta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys Im not real new to MFP but Im really trying to get serious with this healthier lifestyle. I have been through the fads and some work and some dont- we all know how it goes. I need to make some new friends that are "really"serious about losing weight and just being healthy in general. Some friends that are motivational and vice versa. If that is you please add me. Also if you are apart of the Fitbit communtiy please add me too because I just ordered one and Im super stoked to get it in the mail anyday now!!

THanks for the add. I look forward to getting to know you!

AprilShanta
  • Angelpacheco
    Options
    I'd love to be friends. I could use some motivational, encouraging friends as well. I have 3 that are Wonderful.
    It's never easy losing weight & we can all use as much support from those who understand we can get.
    I have 40 pounds to lose & I've got a little added speed bump... I have MS BUT I am NOT letting it stop me.
    You can lose the weight you want. Consistency & believing.
  • DivaStyle_83
    Options
    Hello you can add me & my sister gettinsexyfit we love mfp
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new here and can use all the friends and motivation I can get. I'll send a friend request.