Ran 400 Miles to lose how much?

Options
I ran 400 miles this year and have lost just a few pounds. Last year I ran 275 miles and lost over 70 pounds. Eating has not changed much either. But it's ok!!!! I am happy as can be with the new me. Look at the pic of my favorite run below.

Untitled.png

Replies

• kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    This is cool. What kind of program are you using to track your runs?

If you are still trying to lose you can try switching up your routine a couple times a week with something other than running. Your body adapts to a certain workout, so it's good to keep challenging yourself by doing different things.
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I use MFP to keep track of my miles but I use a GPS to get data and google earth to make the cool plot of the data. Thanks for the advice on the routine.
  • sakamanojr
    sakamanojr Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Ben, you are doing an awesome job. Eventhough you are running more miles the weight does not come off so easily as your body is used to the runs you are doing. You will need to change up your routine if you want to drop weight like you did before. Good luck and message me if you have questions.
    Saka
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Ben, you are doing an awesome job. Even though you are running more miles the weight does not come off so easily as your body is used to the runs you are doing. You will need to change up your routine if you want to drop weight like you did before. Good luck and message me if you have questions.
    Saka

thanks for your continued support. I actually changed up the routine quite a bit over the months. I've been on the weights which has helped much with definition. I am on the fence about losing any more weight. Check out these pics and let me know if (don't hold back) you think I could stand to lose a few more. :smile:

dad2.jpg
    dad.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!