New! :)

Options
Hi all! My name's Ashlee and I'm new to MFP so I thought I'd introduce myself and say a bit about me.

I'm a 20 year old female and I'm from New South Wales, Australia. I'm currently working as an Operations Officer at ING Direct but will be a qualified makeup artist at the end of November this year so I hope to start freelance work as well as in retail makeup. I love the colour pink, my boyfriend Ben and of course makeup! :heart:

I seem to go through phases of being really motivated and lose up to 15 kilos at a time then something happens, I crash and before I know it I'm back at square one. I'm hoping with the support of the community on MFP I can work through this and finally be fit and healthy. I'm aiming to lose 43.9 kilos to make me in the middle of my height's healthy weight range.

I'm not too sure how the group system works yet or if one already exists but I was wondering if there was a group of ladies around my age bracket that were interested in keeping each other motivated with a bit of healthy competition? Weighing in weekly and posting our losses with a weight loss scale with the highest loss at the top, or the likes?

I am really looking forward to meeting some amazing people and am ready to rid this weight for good :drinker:

Replies

• HorseWithNoName27
    HorseWithNoName27 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a competitive person, but you can feel free to add me if you like! I am new to this as well, just starting out and it's great to have friends/motivation partners! Good luck with everything :)
  • ashleeejade
    Options
    I'm not really a competitive person, but you can feel free to add me if you like! I am new to this as well, just starting out and it's great to have friends/motivation partners! Good luck with everything :)

Thanks, right back at you! Just added you :bigsmile: