My very first NSV!

Options
Jotell
Jotell Posts: 139 Member
So, I read on here people who have had amazing NSVs. I have not really had that experience yet and was wondering if I ever would. I started on this healthy way of life including exercising the end of May. Today I am happy to say I have FINALLY had a NSV that I can boast about and be proud!
I jogged for 1 mile today!!! Jogged up to the park from my house .5miles jogged around the park non-stop .5miles! YAY!!!! I am SOOO excited!! :D D Even when I was my fittest and jogging everyday I was never able to jog around the entire park! It's a HUGE sense of accomplishment!
Thank you for letting me boast and talk about my happiness! I am also doing a 5K next month and hope to actually jog it the whole way! In stead of walking it like I did my first 5k a week ago.

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I remember the great feeling for being able to job my first mile without walking. Keep at it and you'll get to your 5K jogging goal.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    thats a really awesome accomplishment! You are doing really awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV! Congratulations - and good luck on your 5k next month! You will do GREAT!!!!
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome :). I am currently working towards the same goal.

Good luck on your 5k!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!