Straight out of the dryer!

Options
angiered
angiered Posts: 169 Member
My favorite jeans are now comfortable straight out of the dryer! :drinker: Cool beans!

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the best feeling? You don't have to do squats and bends to get them to stretch so you can breathe! :drinker:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Awesome! Next they'll be loose straight out of the dryer. :bigsmile:
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I WANT THAT FEELING!!!! Thank you for posting this! It gives me something to look forward to!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! :drinker:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    thats great :flowerforyou: i dont have a pair of fravorite jeans untill i lose at least 30 pounds now:happy: its sweats. i"m working on jeans
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the best feeling? You don't have to do squats and bends to get them to stretch so you can breathe! :drinker:

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who does that. :laugh:
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My favorite jeans are now comfortable straight out of the dryer! :drinker: Cool beans!

Nothing better:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Now by the end of the day they will look all baggy and frumpy.

I hate it but I also somehow love it!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who does that. :laugh:

Oh you're not alone at all! I have to wear a work shirt that's very form fitting, and I stretch the heck out of that too before I put it on! Someday though, someday I won't have to do that!! :drinker:
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yep. I also didn't tie my shoes before I zipped my pants. Oh yes, I've been THERE. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!