Food Help? PLS

Options
Under_Construction13
Under_Construction13 Posts: 60 Member
Hi everyone!

I just started to work out and everything seems like its gong to be going smooth in that department, but my food and knowing what to make is what im having the biggest issue with...

I am a working mom of 2 boys and a growing husband LoL, my boys can eat whatever I have in the fridge heck they can eat cereal all day my husband is the pick one out of all of us. He just agreed to start taking lunch to work and to cut out fast food ( we use to go out to eat like 2 a day every other day, no joke!)

Okay, so now I need some ideas that I can make at home easy and on the fly sometimes, were Hispanic so its very difficult to not cook that type of food and try different things but Im willing to try.

Any help is a great help :)
Thanks for listening...

Replies

• caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hola,

I just started working out using the P90x program. Part of the program deals with eating the correct types of food and discarding the junk foods we all so much love.

I recommend you keep strict records on what you eat here at your MFP food diary. When you go to the store, look at the nutrition labels. Eventually you will start buying foods smarter.

If you are looking for recipes the web site I use is http://allrecipes.com/ There are thousands of recipes there and you can search for diet recipes.

Best of luck to you!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and check out my diary and my blog. I just started posting low calorie, healthy, fast recipes for dinner ideas. :smile: