Help !!! Im getting tired of the same old foods

Options
Ok so i have been watching what i eat for a few months now and come to a conclussion that i eat alot of chicken, salads and eggs... a good normal day where i dont screw up would be like this:

Breakfast :

1 large fried eggs
1 slice of toast
5 hot pepper slices (pickeled)

Snack

Iso sensation protein shake or
fruit(ie: apple or grapefruit)

Lunch :

salad
green leaf lettuce
carrots
green onions
broccolli
cauliflower
celery
mushrooms
bell peppers(red green and yellow)
cucumber

kraft italian dressing or pennys salsa

Soometiimes i will also have a half a tuna sandwich with miracle whip and green onions or i will do just veggies and dip

snack

astro fat free yogurt
4 strawberries
8 blueberries
1 med tim hortons cooffee 1 cream 1 sugar

Dinner

chiicken
parboiled rice
and a veggie of some sort usually asian stir fry or broccolli

or i will have another salad the same as above.

See how boring my eating habits are lol... I need some good ideals for all meals that dont include any fish what so ever unless it is tuna in a can i wont eat it. I hate liver and i have crohns so i have a hard time digesting red meat but will eat it once in a while. I really do enjoy my eggs for breakfast because it keeps me full till after i work out at the gym so i am not overly concerned about breaky but lunch and dinner are my main ones for sure...

Any ideass please help.. I am looking at daily intake of calories at 1200 please keep that in mind.:blushing: :bigsmile:

and anyone who wants to add me as a friend so i can sneek a peek at their food diary please do as i dont have much support here.

thanks

Leanne

Replies

• Emily_Katherine
    Options
    What about....

Breakfast: Honestly, your breakfast sounds delicious to me :) I would eat that every day if I could be bothered to fry an egg before work.
    Cereal and Fruit
    Toast with Jam
    Bagel and Cream Cheese

Lunch:
    Vegetable wraps with a bit of nice cheese (Chevre, cream cheese, jalapeno havarti?)
    Pitas with Hummus and veggies?
    Spinach and Berry salad, maybe with slivered almonds?
    Smaller portion of leftovers from dinner?

Dinner:
    Personal pizzas on high small whole grain pitas?
    Stir Fries with loads of vegetables and different sauces?
    Swap out the rice for a wrap, flatbread, half potato or sweet potato?
    Fajitas with Chicken or Beans?
    Breakfast for Dinner - An Omelette or Fritatta?
    Carmelized Onions + Sauteed Spinach over Rice with a Fried Egg on Top? <-- love this with hot sauce or ketchup
    Pork instead of chicken sometimes?
    Pasta tossed with lots of sauteed asparagus and a little parmesan cheese?