hello everyone

Options
i joined this sit quite a few months ago. since then my little sister who was living with me got pregnant and had a baby, and life became quite hectic. im sorry to say my weight became less of a priority.

since then i have met my lovely partner and we now live together. my daughter is happy and settled and i have shed a few pounds in baggage. now that i am happy and settled i have decided to shed a few pounds in weight too.

i have moved over 100 miles away from where i used to live so i know nobody here. i would love to meet some people to share tips and spur eachother on, changing your life style alone with noone to talk to is so hard.

luckily my health doesnt seem to be affected by my weight at the moment, i have had blood tests and my cholesterol and thyroid and blood sugar are all fine. so thats one blessing.

i just want to be healthy for myself and i want to be a mummy my 5yr old daughter can be proud of, and i want curves my lovely man can run his hands over, not loose his hands in :-)

i have joined a fitness and weight loss centre and cant wait to see the results of what will no doubt be quite hard work to begin with.

any tips and advice would be much appreciated, good luck to everyone. xxx

Replies

• lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    glad your back< that me i joined way way back i just come and go untill i got to be 232 now i"m here to stay untill i lose this weight
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou: