Bad Dream last night

Options
Hi MFP's,

Anyone have bad dreams while cutting calories?

I had a pretty bad one last night.

It may just be "in the air" as they say because my husband had one too and he is not dieting right now.

I usually have vivid dreams around the full moon. Anyone else?

Oh well, I hate waking up crying over nothing.

TTYL,

Connie Lynn

Replies

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP's,

Anyone have bad dreams while cutting calories?

I had a pretty bad one last night.

It may just be "in the air" as they say because my husband had one too and he is not dieting right now.

I usually have vivid dreams around the full moon. Anyone else?

Oh well, I hate waking up crying over nothing.

TTYL,

Connie Lynn
  • its time for change
    Options
    Hi Connie. I'm sorry that you had a bad dream last night. I HATE bad dreams. They usually stick with me for quite a while. If I take a nap, I have a bad dream. If I sleep when I am not tired enough, I have a bad dream. This also happens to my sister. I hope that your day is a good one and that you are able to put your dream to the side. Like I tell myself.....it was just a dream.
  • ConnieLynn
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words: its time for a change.

I just did some research and there is site studying the effect of the moon on dreams.

http://www.dreamschool.org/NewSite/LucidDreaming/LucidDream2008/1January22.html

I want a "dancing with the starts" dream or a happy dream where I get to see my dead relatives, not a stupid angry dream that makes no sense.

LOL,

Connie Lynn
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I haven't had any bad dreams, but near the start of my journey I had a dream that I was portioning mini chesse cakes for myself into single serve cups and in my dream I new they were old and had gone bad but I still kept portioning. I guess my mind was just trying to overcome the fact that I was eating smaller portions and was wasting food. It was disturbing.....:laugh: :tongue:
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I like "bad" dreams. They are like getting a free movie rental. :) It's amazing how emotionally charged one is afterwards.
  • ConnieLynn
    Options
    Hi deanea,

Thank you for sharing your dream.

I haven't had a portioning dream, but Wednesday night, I dreamt that Michele Phiffer(sp.) said: Someone is losing weight around here and she didn't say it nicely. Very Strange.

I am going to wake up my teenage son and see if he had a bad dream too.

I was worried it was something in me, but since my husband had a bad dream too, I feel like it was Full moon related, but who knows.

Moon madness.

Connie Lynn
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    It's kinda like when you quit smoking: You have that dream where you smoke a cigarette and feel bad about it. That's when you know you've really quit for good.

I would think of it like that.
  • its time for change
    Options
    Since I started this new life change, I didn't have a dream about portioning, but I did have a dream about counting calories, lol.
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Do you sleep with the tv on? Just wondering with the michelle phieffer insert. Its funny because with the tv on I incorporate that into my dreams. I can't remember everything buti know barney the purple dino was in my dream.scary!! There has also been situations that I laugh at because I realized that my dream came out of the dialogue that was on tv when I was sleeping
  • its time for change
    Options
    It's funny that you mention that hmmm because the other day I laid day on the couch and fell asleep to Shrek, I was living in Shrek land, lol.