If you had a choice...

Options
13»

Replies

• ChanniVincent
    Options
    True love. Which I had until he left me. I loved him so truely & he loved me deeply, don't know what happened after 6 years.
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    LOVE! Did do the entire" eat anything i want" thingy...didn't make me very happy at all
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Can my true love be a chef who can make lettuce taste like Ben and Jerrys ice cream sandwich??
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I do have the true love of my life, but he is not human............................................ I have poor taste in men and a lot of baggage so I will take being happy with my life and wishing all children born with congenital conditions could fixed to live long and healthy lives.
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    finding true love because regardless of what i look like he would love me for me, if I was 150 pounds or if I was 400 pounds, he would still love me. and thats what everyone needs, someone to love them for them, not what their appearance is, just who they are as a human being.
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Love. He's definitely better than anything I have ever eaten, and has stuck around longer than any flavor or taste.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    you can't find true love without truly loving yourself
    if you truly love yourself, you'll eat the best food you can and not gain unhealthy weight in the first place
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Another one for love here. Food is fleeting, the taste of it is gone after the meal. Love isn't. Even with the hard parts. If it's easy then you don't know how great it is, true?
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    The optimist in me wants to say love. It is the "right" answer. The realist in me is screaming food. That part is generally more right. Lol
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    you can't find true love without truly loving yourself
    if you truly love yourself, you'll eat the best food you can and not gain unhealthy weight in the first place

great answer!!!
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    food is not a reason for living.... love is.... there's my answer

^^ This! :)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Theres no such thing as true love, its all pain & suffering

How bleak!!! I'd choose true love because the joy of food is only temporary. The joy of love is not.
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Most definitely I will always choose >>>>> :heart::flowerforyou: TRUE LOVE :flowerforyou::heart: <<<<< over food any day.

Peace

JAC
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    Eating anything I like without gaining = true love. Win win.
    THIS! :-)