Hi from Kent, UK

Options
danblood
danblood Posts: 20 Member
Have been using this via the site and the android app from about a week now and am really loving it. I have found that my current scales are really unreliable; I can't tell whether something has changed, or whether they weren't set to zero properly; I will get some digital scales soon.. but today my quite snug work trousers are feeling far less snug.

Started using this service after having a lot of success using Endomondo to track and manage my cycling and running; it helped me set targets and build up my fitness.. I think MFP is going to be very capable of helping me build my self control! I've always found trying to start food diaries to be really intrusive to my daily routine, but the bar code scanner on the app, and getting instant statistics is really helpful!

Looking for nutrition management ideas and good recipes - I cook for my wife and I anyway, so I will also be putting up plenty of my own recipes for those who might be interested.

Replies

• cockneypaul
    cockneypaul Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey Dan Welcome along, I would be happy to see any recipes you have to share. It a great site with lots of great people, I come from Kent originally and now live in the north west, Feel free to add me
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    hi im across the water-feel free to add-snug pants :smile:
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hi Dan,

I too am a fellow migrator from Endomondo! Aren't we lucky to have such great app developers out there who really want to help us become better people! :-)

Digital scales are the way forward, so easy to use, I got mine from Sainsburys around Christmas time and they cost me a tenner! :-)

Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me too! :-)

From a not so sunny Somerset! ;-)