Great site for WW recipes!

Options
applepie
applepie Posts: 105 Member
I'm not sure if this has ever been posted before, but I just ran into a fantastic site that is just Weight Watchers recipes. (And TONS of them! :D) hope this helps someone. :D

http://weight-watchers-points-recipes.blogspot.com/

Replies

• kimberjones
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thanks for sharing!!!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i love good diet recipes and as far as it being posted before i dont like going back and looking for it :blushing: its my lazy side
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • joanewright
    Options
    thanks for sharing!
  • joanewright
    Options
    thanks for sharing!
  • debbiejo
    Options
    These recipes look soooo good, and it is nice to see the low calorie counts as I drool over them. I am not sure what to points system refers to, but I am going to try them - thanks so much!! :flowerforyou:
  • applepie
    Options
    no problem. I'm always looking for great, yummy, low calorie/fat food, so I couldn't help but pass it along to all you wonderful people. :D what ones do you think you'll be trying? I made the oven baked chicken last night...oh goodness mercy! It was delicious!! :D
  • Saudimom
    Options
    Thanks .....
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I am definitely in a dinner rut. Good timing. lol :flowerforyou:
  • applepie
    Options
    there's a lot of yummy ones on there. :D Have fun with them! :D
  • Linsmom
    Options
    thanks! i added that to my favorites list!
  • fitnfabulous
    Options
    i'm new to this site and also new to counting calories, fat, etc. i've been on WW before with success. i was thrilled to see your link! thank you! i am however wondering from these recipes (and all my the recipes in my cupboard) how do you calculate all the nutritional facts?