Anyone from Texas

Options

Replies

• recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    Suburb of San Antonio - and for those that are familiar...Cibolo / Schertz area.

The great parking lot of I-35. I work downtown SA and do the drive back to New Braunfels daily. I have a hate/hate relationship with 35 in Schertz. Nothing better then in the morning to see the drive is going to take over an hour...blech.
  • MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Houston here!!
  • wardf
    wardf Posts: 33
    Options
    I was born in Groves, TX, but lived in Austin during college years and spent every summer in Briarcliff on Lake Travis (Lakeway Marina)! Unfortunately I am misplaced, living in the Atlanta, GA area and alsways dreaming of being back in Texas forever!
  • Wintertexan97
    Wintertexan97 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I spend 6 months of winter in Port Isabel/South Padre Island...the other 6 months in WI.....feel free to add me in.
  • sherrylhoward
    sherrylhoward Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am a misplaced Texan from Houston..now living in Utah...does that count????? My heart still belongs to Texas...

I'm misplaced from Houston as well, currently living in a Maryland suburb of Washington DC. My roots are still firmly planted in TX!
  • meechi53
    meechi53 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm a Misplaced Texan also, from Grapevine (outside of Ft Worth) and currently living in NE Pennsylvania..have only been gone from Tx for a year and a half.........oh I miss home :-(
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Downtown Las Colinas ... Really its Irving which is Dallas
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Arlington, TX
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Suburb of San Antonio - and for those that are familiar...Cibolo / Schertz area.

The great parking lot of I-35. I work downtown SA and do the drive back to New Braunfels daily. I have a hate/hate relationship with 35 in Schertz. Nothing better then in the morning to see the drive is going to take over an hour...blech.

Yes, I know. I leave at 5:45am at work in the Med Center by 6:15 & I get off at 3pm, except during tax season...then I stay until 7 or 8. I cannot do the rush hour traffic on 35...:explode: :explode: :explode:
  • texaslydia
    Options
    I'm from a little town in South Texas called Woodsboro. I am currently living in Florida...serving in the Air Force. I've been able to travel to many places, but I sure do miss TEXAS!
  • Divaflo1
    Divaflo1 Posts: 15
    Options
    San Antonio TX!
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am a misplaced Texan from Houston..now living in Utah...does that count????? My heart still belongs to Texas...

I'm in Amarillo. Originally from Ogden, Utah.
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Fort Worth! I love it here!
  • jerilynk75
    jerilynk75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Dallas girl, here. Originally from a tiny town in West Texas...Roscoe.
    I am a small-town farmgirl at heart...but
    I have to say, I like the shopping, entertainment and opportunities here!
    I live near Northpark Center and work close to the Dallas/Irving city limits.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Huntsville, Tx!
  • ltkasmala
    ltkasmala Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Originally from El Paso, lived in San Antonio for 23 years, now living for past two years in Austin, TX! :)
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    San Antonio here

Me too :)
  • AshleyRKnutson
    AshleyRKnutson Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Benbrook here!! =)
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm from san antonio, feel free to add me :smile:
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    San Antonio girl here. How about the rain. y'all getting any?

Only enough to get my softball game cancelled :(