What A good Week for me MFP

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
:happy: :flowerforyou: Hello MFP Nothing But Good News I bought my polar HRM today at sports city, I got my weight set wed from gold gym and today I bought a pair of jeans out of AMERICAN EAGLE Im so excited you all probally like why:laugh: ..Everyone knows that American Eagle Jeans run super small for some reason,..Back in March I went in their and tried on a pair of jeans couldnt get them up my legs...The sales girl when I ask for larger jeans she says sorry you have to order plus size jeans online ...I was crushed went in the same store tried on them jeans and ta dah :laugh: :laugh: She was like wow what did you do you look great..I remeber you:bigsmile: :happy: Come On MFP share your success stories for this week

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!it's a wonderful feelling:happy:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Congratulations!!!it's a wonderful feelling:happy:

I know it is a AWESOME feeling:bigsmile:
  • artichoke
    Options
    what a fantastic story!!! i bet that felt SO GOOD!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Yahoooo!!!!!!!! That is soooo KQQL!!!:flowerforyou: :love: :heart:

Makes all the hard work worth it doesn't it??
    ...... CONGRATS!!!! :drinker: :love:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: WOOOHOOOO congrats Shanta!!!!!! You are MAAAARVELLOUS, FABULOUS, I tell ya!!!!! Keep up the great work, you're almost 2/3 there!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Edit: Hey, I forgot to ask - which Polar did you get? You're going to have so much fun and learning with it! I LOOOOOVE mine!!! :heart: :love: :heart: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have been telling ppl about MFP for a year, but didnt think anyone listened. But today when I was in the office, 3 ppl asked me how to do something in here!! So they are listening!!

I am so happy...........if you look in my profile one of the things I wanted to accomplish was to inspire others...............and I did!! WOOT!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Shanta I am so very proud of you honey!! Start logging those cals on teh F6 .............I have the pink one!!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    well done :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Thanks you guys..I love you all I tell people to by MFP you know what they tell me you got to log calories workout and do all that i just fast smh or get a tuck I was like sure its not permanent or healthy is a lifestyle change :grumble: :laugh:
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    :bigsmile: WOOOHOOOO congrats Shanta!!!!!! You are MAAAARVELLOUS, FABULOUS, I tell ya!!!!! Keep up the great work, you're almost 2/3 there!!!!!

Edit: Hey, I forgot to ask - which Polar did you get? You're going to have so much fun and learning with it! I LOOOOOVE mine!!! :heart: :love: :heart: :laugh:

I went with the basic polar f4 simple enter weight height age hr and I can still log it online but cant use it in gyms it will interfer with other hrm if someone using an hrm to... I dont go to the gyms anyway .I would have gotten the t the f6 but I wanted those jeans to:laugh: but hey I like it so far The guy told me f6 just has a couplar more technical stuff not really a biggie:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I went with the basic polar f4 simple enter weight height age hr and I can still log it online but cant use it in gyms it will interfer dont go to the gym anyone would hot the f6 but I wanted those jeans to:laugh: but hey I like it so far The guy told me f6 just has a coplar more technical stuff not really a biggie:laugh:

the F4 is fine...........the f6 blocks the other ppl at the gym and I go all the time so it was worth the extra 20 bucks.................but hot jeans are the BEST!! :smokin:

WOOT!!:heart::drinker: :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Thanks you guys..I love you all I tell people to by MFP you know what they tell me you got to log calories workout and do all that i just fast smh or get a tuck I was like sure its not permanent or healthy is a lifestyle change :grumble: :laugh:

thats right cuz now you are going to be healthy AND buff!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Options

thats right cuz now you are going to be healthy AND buff!! :flowerforyou:

You are so right Jeanie:bigsmile: :smokin: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Shanta1983
    Options

I went with the basic polar f4 simple enter weight height age hr and I can still log it online but cant use it in gyms it will interfer dont go to the gym anyone would hot the f6 but I wanted those jeans to:laugh: but hey I like it so far The guy told me f6 just has a coplar more technical stuff not really a biggie:laugh:

I mean I use the free recreational center for the elleptical treadmill and the track it still wouldnt interfer the people in my area arent interested in working out and its free smh:grumble: :laugh: and only 4dollars for the pool...:bigsmile:

the F4 is fine...........the f6 blocks the other ppl at the gym and I go all the time so it was worth the extra 20 bucks.................but hot jeans are the BEST!! :smokin:

WOOT!!:heart::drinker: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!