46 year old woman needs motivation

Options
I am a mom of 2 teenagers. One is off to college in the fall -- which is having an effect on my mood/motivation -- the other is a 16 year old who rebels and gives me a hard time. She has an anxiety disorder and drains every last drop of life out of me. I just shove food into my mouth when I am hungry without thinking what I am putting in there. I love carbs.

In my mid-30s and at 40, I used Atkins and got down to my goal weight, and then some. But since 42/43, I have no motivation and hate exercising. I stopped moving about then. I work part-time, and come home and sleep. Last year, I joined MFP and almost got to goal weight, and then my daughter started her mental issues again and the school was calling me all the time. So then I shoved food in my mouth and slept.

I also am helping take care of my 95-year-old grandmother, who moves pretty slowly. So when I am with her (2 to 3 days per week), not a lot of moving happens.

Work. Kids. Sleep. Eat. Grandma. That is my life. I am married, but he works a lot and has lots of stress, so our communication is pretty basic.

I am looking for a few friends to have this journey with. I DO NOT WANT ANY MEN WHO HIT ON ME! That happened last year and I had to privatize myself. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR THAT!

So anyone else want to lose weight and encourage each other to get there? I need to lose 20 to 30 pounds.