Back for the last 10...

Options
Hello MFP!

So I have been here, off and on, for years!

I left for a while to follow another path that worked really well for me! I am so, so proud of my success.

My highest weight was 267 pounds. This was during my senior year of high school. My "before" pictures will forever be my prom pictures. It was incredibly painful and I feel so lucky to not be in the same place now.

When I joined MFP, I weighed 231 pounds. While this was a big improvement over where I began, I was still very much so in denial about how much extra weight I was carrying.

So I lost my first ten pounds on MFP, then found another way to lose weight, mostly through diet.

I lost 61 pounds since Feb. and past the 100lbs mark! :drinker: I am so so so proud and grateful! It feels amazing.

I am back here checking in because I have 10 more pounds to lose. I needed a change and need to work back in exercise. I am having a really hard time with extra skin and felt that my strict diet (while successful) was just too restricted to be able to live a normal life. I want to learn how to eat again and I know MFP can teach me how to do that.

If anyone has feedback on fighting extra skin, it would be much appreciated! :o) :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    good luck I am in the same boat! Every little bit counts though! good luck!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Wow! First off congratulations, secondly how inspirational! I also stuggled with weight while growing up and yo yo'd quite often, this website has been so helpful, and also reading peoples messages and hearing how other things has helped them. I'm a serious foodie, and just going on here as helped me see just how much I ate throughout the day. As fo the loose skin issue, I'm with you! I had a baby in February and have quite the battle scars to show for it. For any stretch marks you may have Body Works has some great products! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!