:laugh: Yeah I'm kinda fast...when I want to be :devil:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    agreed \m/
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Apparently people who count showering as exercise, but don't want you commenting on it, need that button. :ohwell:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    How about a STUF button?

:huh: STFU you mean? :flowerforyou:

Fixed it, lightning;)

:laugh: Yeah I'm kinda fast...when I want to be :devil:

Look at you go...:laugh:
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I love the ignore button...in fact I already used it today in the Carpet Mucnhing post....
    Why do people even open the ****ing posts if all they're going to do is b*tch and moan and report to the mods?
    some people piss me off on a daily basis.....sorry to hi-jack your thread.....

woah...where is that post? I'd like to read that...fifty-shades-of-hell-yeah!
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I love the ignore button...in fact I already used it today in the Carpet Mucnhing post....
    Why do people even open the ****ing posts if all they're going to do is b*tch and moan and report to the mods?
    some people piss me off on a daily basis.....sorry to hi-jack your thread.....

woah...where is that post? I'd like to read that...fifty-shades-of-hell-yeah!

you need to read the 50 shades of dieting thread. it's waaaaay funnier :laugh:

That carpet thread was yanked....some chick said it was against TOS and that the thread was reported. Basically it was a goof-ball thread that was still just funny and she decided to go all Orson Wells 1984/PMS/Puritan and report it.
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    How about a STFU button?

This!!