Looking for friends with 100+ to lose

Options
WendyTerry420
WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
Hello! I have just been using MFP for less than one week. I only recently decided that it was time to take control of my body. For many years I was in denial as to how big I was gettting. My first week has gone well so far. I am looking for some weight-loss friends to help me stick to it. I tend to get gung-ho about things then fizzle out. I'm 38 and been married 18 years with two teens and I really want to stick to my plan.

Thanks!

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 116 more lbs. to lose to get to my ultimate goal. I'm 43 and am very encouraging. :)
  • larabell69
    larabell69 Posts: 61
    Options
    Great too meet you! I have my mind set for change as well! You can do it :)
  • Neraks
    Neraks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That would be me!!! I'm here everyday and looking for friends too!! Feel free to add me....I'm in it for the long haul :happy:
  • mariselaalves
    mariselaalves Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello I just started yesterday and have 100+ to lose also. You can add me as a friend. :happy:
  • samakain
    samakain Posts: 60
    Options
    You can add me! I still have 107lbs left to lose to reach my goal of 162lbs lost. You can do it!!
  • KHoiriis
    KHoiriis Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have just been using MFP for less than one week. I only recently decided that it was time to take control of my body. For many years I was in denial as to how big I was gettting. My first week has gone well so far. I am looking for some weight-loss friends to help me stick to it. I tend to get gung-ho about things then fizzle out. I'm 38 and been married 18 years with two teens and I really want to stick to my plan.

Thanks!

Hi I am Kassy and well I am looking to lose 90 lbs. I have lost 130lbs before... and yes it came back. Add me if you like. I am working on better food choices, portion control and the hardest thing for me... exercise. I am also 38 with 2 teenage sons. I have been using MFP for 8 days now.
  • ColeR81
    ColeR81 Posts: 3
    Options
    You Will Do Fabulous!! I sent you a friend request. I am a great motivation :) Been using MFP for 4months and have lost about 10-12 lbs. Remember there will always be ups & downs and dont give up if you gain a little back, it will eventually come back of and trust me its def worth it :)

Nicole
  • Mrbusterb
    Mrbusterb Posts: 114
    Options
    Hello i'm new to MFP and i'm looking to lose 160lbs.You can add me also,hopefully we can help each other
  • coesch
    coesch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Congrats on the step towards a better lifestyle! MFP has been working for me and the support is great! Feel free to add me and we can do this together!
  • tonyatarver
    Options
    I will join you as an encouraging buddy too. I have lost 35 pounds using this app but have 100 pounds to go before I reach my goal. I wasn't in denial about how big I had gotten but wanted a quick fix that never worked. I would always gain the weight back and more! I finally decided that it was time I make a lifestyle change and learn how to eat. i count my calories using MFP and do better when I balance my meals with the calorie counter. We can and will do this together.
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    Thats meeeeeee!!!! my goal is 70 lbs but I need to lose 100 to be healthy :drinker: :drinker:
  • trishtrish1
    trishtrish1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Me too! 100+, 42, ready to go! :)
  • KatdenRN
    KatdenRN Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm 38 also.. have more than a 100 to lose.. so I'm going to be around gor awhile!!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and still looking to lose right around 100 lbs. Please feel free to add me--I'm on pretty much everyday and always love to encourage those trying to get healthy! :flowerforyou:
  • Divaflo1
    Divaflo1 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm with you!! I still need to loss another "Olsen twin" to get to my goal wieght. (per the doctor)
    We can do it!!

So will look just as cute as your teenagers! LOL :wink:
  • kais79
    kais79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ to lose. I also have tried numerous times and failed because I was also looking for shortcuts. This time I finally decided to take my time and do it right. As you can see, I'm 40 lbs down from where I started and loving every minute of it. I was in denial and unhappy with who I was. This confused me because I see many obese people who are happy in their lives and I finally figured it out: I am not happy because who I am on the inside doesn't match who I am on the outside, so I am going to change it to make them match. Good luck to you and I believe we can all do this! MFP is such a great resource by bringing us all together and I think that is one key in making it work. Good luck everyone!
  • Njenva
    Njenva Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am looking to lose 125 pounds. We can do this!
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100 lbs to lose, and would love some motivated friends!!

I am also only about a week back on track (my profile explains that I did this last year, lost some weight, gained 1/2 of it back) and am determined that this is the last time.

Feel free to send me friend requests!!!
  • Jennairess
    Jennairess Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    you can add me, actually i sent you a request :) I have 50 plus more to go. lost 30 plus already but really should be 70 plus to go to be at my "healthy" weight according to my doc.
  • Hayleighs_mom
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds left to loose. Feel free to add me :)