Sometimes it's the small successes...

Options
After having a long, stressful week at work, and therefore falling off the wagon... I'm back! Went out to dinner tonight, and still didn't go over my calories- had my favorite salad, and loved it! I knew I could and would get back on track, but it's easier once there is 1 day under my belt :smile:

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're back on track. Hope your weekend is better than your work week. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Ugh me too...

Actually my weekend will be partially tied up by stuff that still didn't get done during the week :explode: at least it's only partially tied up with work stuff- could be worse, I guess :wink:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    its tough getting off track, but so important to get back on, Good for you for doing it so quickly!:flowerforyou:
    Tonight wasnt a workout/run night for me, But I wanted more calories so I could eat more tonight, so I went out and ran two miles to get them! :laugh: The things we do!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    [...] but it's easier once there is 1 day under my belt :smile:

and 1 + 1 = 2. Then 2 + 1 = 3 and so on ... you get the point :laugh:
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work and stay motivated. You are worth it :flowerforyou: .
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    its tough getting off track, but so important to get back on, Good for you for doing it so quickly!:flowerforyou:
    Tonight wasnt a workout/run night for me, But I wanted more calories so I could eat more tonight, so I went out and ran two miles to get them! :laugh: The things we do!

Haha, good attitude :flowerforyou: . First the sweat, then the sweet reward :wink: .
  • kokonutmama
    Options
    Yay!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. For me, getting over the hump is the hardest part. I can sustain almost anything, but it's actually doing it the first time that's SO hard. So, I'm hoping I'm back on track! Thanks for all the support and kind words. :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!