Am I eating enough?

Options
2»

Replies

• helen0616
    helen0616 Posts: 97
    Options
    I went way over my EVERYTHING yesterday: protein calories, sugar & sodium (not on purpose), carbs... but all with healthy food. I was hungry after dinner so I had a smoothie and that's what did it. Ended up at about 1400 calories I think (gasp!) and felt not hungry for the first time since I started. I was full and happy. So now we'll see what happens.
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It's very likely that you're holding water. You had a lot of sodium. When I barely go over, I weigh more the next day. Go low on the sodium and drink lots of water today and you'll see a difference tomorrow.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Your sodium intake is a bit high a few times with very little water to flush it out. Cut back on the sodium and up your water. Put squirt of lemon or lime juice in it. Sodium makes you retain water thus making the loss slower.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    >>>>>IMPORTANT!!! To get your numbers right please visit---> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12 <---read the instructions. I lay everything out to help you have a true fat burning diet.<<<<<<<
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You need to watch the sodium it will make you retain water.
  • helen0616
    helen0616 Posts: 97
    Options
    I've eaten 1350-1500 calories every day since Tuesday and am down a pound. Also started having breakfast (some kind of protein and fruit smoothie with spinach in it) in the car on the way to work instead of waiting until I'm starving at 10a.

The salt is shocking... really going to have to keep an eye on that. Yeesh!
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    More than likely, no, you're not eating enough.