Sharing diary?

Options
Hey all! I'm not super new here but I am looking for some more friends! Preferably friends that share their food diary :) I get bored with my food choices and need some inspiration!

Replies

• TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My diary is open! :) I am a vegetarian though but it could help with veggie ideas! :)
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    You can check mine, I share.
  • natpalit
    natpalit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I share mine, but am also a veggie. If you're not then it could be even more different to your usual food than you thought!
  • spanglevie
    spanglevie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My diaries open you're welcome to add me as a friend and see if you can get any ideas. I'm following a high protein diet and love experimenting with food and recipes.
  • dallen388
    dallen388 Posts: 22
    Options
    Me too! I share mine. Add me if you like! I don't understand why some don't share. It benefits everyone in one way or another.
  • meljofield
    meljofield Posts: 79
    Options
    Sending you a request your way! My dairy is open. You can do this. I love MFP for the accountability.
  • ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    mine's open, feel free to add me.
  • katy1506
    katy1506 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'm just starting back with MFP. My food and exercise diary is posted. Would love to be able to swap ideas :-)
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My diary is open you can add me.
  • shanaynayb
    shanaynayb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I truly love how you can post a topic and within minutes so many people respond wanting to help. You guys are an awesome community!!
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Ive added you so you can look at mine xx
  • LoveRessies
    Options
    Hi, I'm not new but I'm trying to lose at least 50 lbs and I'm looking for more friends on here :)
  • michelle2482
    michelle2482 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am also new. Please add me :) I am looking for ideas and inspiration!
  • andiepandy69
    andiepandy69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im new too.. please add me looking motivation :)
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have mine open.