30 Day Shred.. Anyone want to start today?

Options
I did about 12 days of it last summer before I went on vacation, and then fell off the bandwagon.. wondering if anyone would like to join me in 30 days of Jillian yelling at you for a half hour a day? Planning it this time so I'll be done before I go on vay-kay :)

Replies

• kasee8
    kasee8 Posts: 47
    Options
    I started yesterday for the second time. Like you I did about 13 days before and I fizzled out because I couldn't do so many of the level 2 moves. :(
    I'm starting again and I'm hoping to be stronger when I get to level 2. I may increase my weights this time to help build up my strength.
  • als2505
    als2505 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just started today, so I'm with you!
  • Motion21
    Motion21 Posts: 4
    Options
    Sure I can handle Jillian yelling at me to keep moving. Some of those floor exercises kill my abs, wait what abs, i mean it kills my gut fat ;). Like the rest of you I started last summer full speed and fizzled out after the 2nd week. I think I was so sore I didnt realize it was a good thing. Recently, I signed myself up for a 1/2 marathon, at the end of AUG. I know call me crazy, but I am going to try something new before I turn another year older. ran 5 miles yesterday morning, very hot, dry morning. Walked the track with my daughter later last night, for 2 miles. Will run 3 tonight, Has anyone tried INSANITY? I am actually doing that one right now, and to be honest, I can't do all the exercises properly, I don't recommend doing it in front of anyone unless they are beginners at it also. We have a good laugh about it. Dont think I am some amazing person running all these miles, let me tell you its a struggle but I am determined to stay positive about it.
  • artisticappetite
    Options
    I feel like I am NOT in good enough shape for Insanity. That workout is truly crazy!
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'll start today... i have tried before i made it to like day 18 and then fell off too... been wanting to start... feel free to add me
  • kendrart
    kendrart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do the 30 day shred with you!

Also, I agree, I am /not/ fit enough for Insanity. It terrifies me even watching the ads. I think I would throw up.
  • stayingpositive100
    Options
    Do you have to purchase The Shred? Is it a DVD?
  • acarmickle1
    Options
    Yes, it is a DVD and you can get it on amazon for like $9-12 dollars!
  • kbast13
    kbast13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    They have it on amazon instant video or whatever. I think I bought it for $5 or so! If you're all starting today I will start another round too!
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm starting soon :)
  • AnnaYESiCANdoIT
    AnnaYESiCANdoIT Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am going to start next wk on monday. I am doing a 5k this wknd so am just focusing on my running until its over :) I did it for about 10 days in may and june but gave up so i really wanna accomplish it!
  • daMutz
    daMutz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... well I actually started yesterday but I'm so out of shape it'll take me a few days to really be able to do it somewhat correctly. I just did the best I could and kept moving. :smile:
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am NOT in good enough shape for Insanity. That workout is truly crazy!
    I feel the same way after the fit test last night, but there's something wrong with me because I'm excited to try the first real workout tonight. :D
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about trying it today, now I think I will for sure.
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I also did this for about 13 days, back in the spring. I am starting it again today!!! I hope to power through and make it 30 days though. I hae a wedding to go to in September and I want to look good! I figure if I power through it I will do insanity afterwards.
  • Morgaan12
    Morgaan12 Posts: 7
    Options
    I started yesterday! I will do it with you guys! :)
  • mhuch110
    mhuch110 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm trying it for the first time....day 4 today! I bought mine at Target.....no need to wait for the delivery from Amazon! Good luck, ladies and STICK WITH IT!
  • babyweightx2
    Options
    I started yesterday too!
  • BackinShape001
    Options
    good luck, I'm on week 3, it's a challenge but you seem motivated so do it, remember it's ok to stop sometimes and catch your breathe, even the guys in the video take brakes.
  • barbaustin9
    Options
    i will give it a try