At my wits end, Please help me!

Options
13»

Replies

• jwalker9598
    Options
    I get frustrated too, I've been eating healthy for the last four weeks and working out at least five days a week for an hour and a half to two hours. I seriously have only lost like 8lbs total and it pisses me off. I figured the more weight you have to lose the faster it would shed...well not for me. I have noticed my legs do seem tighter, especially my thighs and my pants are loose in the thigh and butt area so I guess that's a good thing. Just try to stay positive...I know it's hard, especially when the scale doesn't say what you want.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I get frustrated too, I've been eating healthy for the last four weeks and working out at least five days a week for an hour and a half to two hours. I seriously have only lost like 8lbs total and it pisses me off. I figured the more weight you have to lose the faster it would shed...well not for me. I have noticed my legs do seem tighter, especially my thighs and my pants are loose in the thigh and butt area so I guess that's a good thing. Just try to stay positive...I know it's hard, especially when the scale doesn't say what you want.

Eight pounds in four weeks is two pounds a week. That is awesome! Be proud, not pissed!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You are not eating enough for that much exercise.
    ^^^This! Per your diary, you are eating around 1600, and then burning 800-1000....net is 600-800! If you're working that hard, you need to eat to fuel your body.

THIS.....
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    Exercising 2 hours a day, every day, is not healthy, unless you mean you're walking or something. Exercise smarter, not longer. When you do that much, of course you get impatient and of course your scale stops moving.

I think you'll get the same advice Mon. but your calorie level is fine for weight loss. And I wouldn't start blindly following anyone here's advice on macros, either.