New to MFP... not new to staring at this pudge...

Options
Hi there... I'm a transplant from SparkPeople... I "used" them for years ("used" being a relative term since I clearly ignored them most of the time)... the fact that MFP automatically posts my fitness to FB is what drew me here. It's a great motivation for me.

I've been struggling with my weight for nearly 20 years now. Wow... has it really been....? wow... so yeah, 20 years. ::facepalm::

Anyway, mostly my diets end up with no results, though a few years back I did well on a low carb/low cal diet... went on vacation and ate like food was being discontinued.

I was never able to get back on track.

It's my mindset, you see... I'm an all or nothing kinda girl... if I have a piece of chocolate... oops, the day is shot, might as well eat all the chocolate... some cake... a sub.... fried mozzarella sticks...well, you get the picture.

So... here I am... weighing an obscene amount (to me) with horrid pics being tagged on FB and I'm thinking... what am I DOING?? Just do what I know I need to do to get here I know I want to be... why's that so hard??

Anyway... so off I go. I'm not far from what you guys call "one-derland"... so that'll be a nice motivator when I see it again.

I'd like to lose about 35ish lbs. I have no interest in reaching what doctors say is my "ideal weight"... I think women should have curves. ;)

Eek, have I babbled enough? :D