Fellow pole dance friends needed

Options

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i would also like more pole dancing friends.

Do you pole dance yourself?

only on subway cars.
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Fellow ladies of the pole, feel free to friend me! I talk about pole all the time on my feed... I'm kind of a "pole addict" :-P
  • Polebarbie
    Polebarbie Posts: 84
    Options
    Add me too.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I would love to pole dance!!!but it's sooooo hard props to all the lady's whit strong arms and core!!
  • lindsy721
    Options
    I would love to pole dance!!!but it's sooooo hard props to all the lady's whit strong arms and core!!
    Aw, don't worry chica, you build the strength as you go! I've put on about 10 pounds of muscle in 1.5 years of pole. You can do it! Jump right in :)
  • lindsy721
    Options
    Oh and hey there is a Group for pole dancing ladies. It has like 90 members, so they have to be around here somewhere.. :-P
  • muroo
    muroo Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm a poler too! I'm also muroo on StudioVeena if you visit that site too. :-)
  • FH36251
    FH36251 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love doing pole dancing. It's amazing for toning up muscles that are hard to reach with traditional exercise. I'm still a relative newbie since I've only been doing it for 4 months but I'd love to have some friends who can inspire me to learn more. :flowerforyou:
    This. Have been doing pole for 3ish years on and off (injuries!) and Hoop for 8 months. A bit of Silks, Acro and Corde Lisse thrown in when I can. Best fun way of keeping all the things in a nice shape, and best group of people I've ever met.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    not a pole dancer but...HOTTOTTIE is one of my friends and shes awesome im sure all of yall ladies would love to have her as a friend .
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Hey pole'rs! I do pole, and occaisionally hang around on the silks :). Nice to meet you all!x
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    fellow poler here :).. lemme know if you all pole jam via skype of oovoo..

I don't have Skype :(

it's free.. you just go to skype.com and sign up :)
  • lindsy721
    Options
    YAY!! We actually have a good group of us! This sport has gotten so popular, and it's so much fun :)
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    I think that looks like fun exercise!
  • sensualmess
    sensualmess Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have just started pole a month ago :))) Please feel free to add me :) I feel in love with it :P
  • musicisamust
    Options
    Ive been thinking about taking classes myself. Just need to recover from my injury and get cleared from the doc and Ill be starting.
  • lori_en
    lori_en Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've been doing pole for nearly 2 years and am absolutely obsessed with it! :)

Fellow polers feel free to add me! :)
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i love pole
    only level 2 despite a year ( damn broken hand - not pole related) on the pole but starting level 3 Monday - woo hoo

off to pole practice now and a stretching class
    :)
  • cfarrugia90
    cfarrugia90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love pole! I did a 5 week beginner course and now I'm on level 1. Mastered getting upside down last night (FINALLY!) I'm so happy! Anyway I would like for some other pole friends too so add me :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I am very generous to pole dancers. I have set up a stage with various pole difficulties at my home so "LETS GET IT ON"!