How much weight would you have lost by ...

Options

Replies

• kevinwk
    kevinwk Posts: 77
    Options
    I gotta think about this...bump
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    The Olympics start this month, not in August.
    He's right you know! They start on 27th July! ;)
    If you guys pay attention the dates are the dates on or around the end of the event. And all the dates are sundays. So for all of you pointing out the olympics are not on the date I listed
    - removed angry remark -
    you guys are right, ok? Now let's be productive and set a goal for the end of any of the events, ok?
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    :(
  • Jeanniesb
    Jeanniesb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I really think weight loss comes for me when I concentrate on making sure I get all my vitamins, minerals along with my water in everyday along with exercise.

I think it's a only a side effect for being as healthy as possible for me. Don't get me wrong loosing weight is great but I don't focus on it or I get future tripping thoughts which makes me nuts.
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    hi. how did you lose 20 lbs? please give me you secret plisssss! thanks:happy:
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    If you guys pay attention the dates are the dates on or around the end of the event. And all the dates are sundays. So for all of you pointing out the olympics are not on the date I listed, maybe this is your problem. You fail to see the good in others and probably in yourself, get a life would you? This bunch is the reason why these forums are so frustrating many times!!! :mad:

The forums are frustrating because people correct factual errors? oooooohhhhkaaaaaaay.
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    hi bobby wuooooo plis give me your secret , how did you lose 78 pounds? please, look i just started today my journey, i go walk to the gym is 45 min twice and play basketball shooting for 1 hour. did you think it will work for me?
  • slim_photographer
    Options
    If you guys pay attention the dates are the dates on or around the end of the event. And all the dates are sundays. So for all of you pointing out the olympics are not on the date I listed, maybe this is your problem. You fail to see the good in others and probably in yourself, get a life would you? This bunch is the reason why these forums are so frustrating many times!!! :mad:

The forums are frustrating because people correct factual errors? oooooohhhhkaaaaaaay.
    Dude, I started this thread with the intention to be positive and motivational. The only mistake on the charts is that it doesn't say "it ends by", but you would get by looking at the super bowl, world series and Stanley Cup. So there you go. Are you gonna set a goal or would you like to keep arguing that you're right, 'cause you are... can it be over?
  • slim_photographer
    Options
    hi. how did you lose 20 lbs? please give me you secret plisssss! thanks:happy:
    No secrets. Keep logging. Add exercise in the mix. Create a calorie deficit most days and you will start to see results. :):wink:
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    I hope to be around 200 by the Stanley Cup.
  • alfpalmer
    alfpalmer Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Grabs pencil from previous pencil test (that i PASSED, btw)
    hang on.... I need to do some math and get back to you...
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I was aiming for being 200# by New Year's 2012, though it looks like 230# may be as close as I get. Ultimately, I'm trying for 140ish by January 2014.
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I want to be at my goal weight by 12/30/12. I think it's reasonable to lose 32lbs in 25 weeks.:smile:
  • haillearmstrong
    Options
    I want to lose at least 20 pounds before the Olympics are over!(:
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I want to be down 96 more pounds into Onerland by the first day of next summer !!!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal has always to be 141 lbs by March 13th (my birthday) next year. That represents a 100 lb loss and puts me right in the middle of Normal weight.

But that's just a number. My real goal is medium shirts and maybe 30 inch jeans.

I'm wearing large & extra large shirts right now depening on cut and who makes them. I'm wearing size 38 jeans with a belt and 36 without a belt, but not any kind of close/slim/skinny cut (just normal or relaxed fit) for the 36s.

I'm definately getting there and I've been hitting my interim goals, both size and fitness wise. I ran my first 10k last week and I'm no longer obese.
  • BigAardvaark
    Options

Dude, I started this thread with the intention to be positive and motivational. The only mistake on the charts is that it doesn't say "it ends by", but you would get by looking at the super bowl, world series and Stanley Cup. So there you go. Are you gonna set a goal or would you like to keep arguing that you're right, 'cause you are... can it be over?

Chiiiilllllll!!!

Oh, BTW, the Olympics doesn't even end on the 8th of December...... ***DUCKS FOR COVER***
  • slim_photographer
    Options
    I really think weight loss comes for me when I concentrate on making sure I get all my vitamins, minerals along with my water in everyday along with exercise.

I think it's a only a side effect for being as healthy as possible for me. Don't get me wrong loosing weight is great but I don't focus on it or I get future tripping thoughts which makes me nuts.
    I agree with this mostly. It can be very frustrating to follow a program strictly to not see the scale move as expected. However I also think that goals must be stated to have something to check our progress against. So I also share your approach. I set a weight goal but my priorities are to exercise and eat right, the weight will take care of itself.
  • kristin1125
    kristin1125 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would like to weigh 125 by the start of Fall!!
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    By 09/0202012
    That is a week before my birthday I will be down about about another 15 pounds
    Bringing my total to 86 POUNDS GONE!!!!