new to this site

Options
:smile: Hi, I am new to this and have no idea exactly where to start! seems overwhelming to me and I need some advice from anyone who can tell me where to start. Open to all and any suggestions!

Replies

• E4boys
    E4boys Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Deona,

I'm kind of new also. I found this app. on my cell phone. You should probably start with completing your profile. It is alot, but once you start using the program, it helps alot.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm fairly new, been using it for 5 weeks, but I'm pretty familiar.
  • ljones_848
    ljones_848 Posts: 22
    Options
    If you struggle with motivation or feel like your alone in your weight loss journey, become friends with people.

Feel fee to add me :)
    xx
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • nums32746
    nums32746 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im not exactly new but dont really use this site like I should. I am going to try to motivate myself to stick to eating right and start working out add me too if you'd like ;)
  • AmandaLynnLaBelle
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new to this site today! I'm so excited about using this site to help me FINISH the last half of my weight loss journey! Cheers, Amanda
  • Deona01
    Deona01 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you for the kind welcome :) I finally finished my profile, lol. Looking forward to getting back in shape. I know it wont be easy, but I am a very patient person. Hope to be able to share my accomplishments and learn things so that I can motivate others.:smile: