Am I really the only one....?

Options
YokoJ
YokoJ Posts: 253
Am I really the only person on here excited about the MLB all-star game tonight? :(

Replies

• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Apparently
  • YokoJ
    Options
    Lmfao...well thanks.
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    That's tonight? I thought it was last week, closer to the Fourth... Yeah, really indifferent.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    not got a clue wtf it is, you I guess I am not lol
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a football gal. Baseball and soccer are like watching grass grow, and the only thing that would save golf for me is if they had linebackers coming from the blind side of the golfer and he had X number of seconds to swing before getting tackled to the ground. That or putting quicksand in the sand traps and sharks with lasers in the water traps.
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I guess you are! Sorry, I'm only into basketball!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Don't even know what that is lol
  • YokoJ
    Options
    That's tonight? I thought it was last week, closer to the Fourth... Yeah, really indifferent.

Nope! It's tonight at 8! Lol
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    Love Hockey, baseball and football, but I just can't get into the all-star games.
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BASEBALL!!!
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    HMMMM Are any of my Indians on the All Star team>???? LOL
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I'm more of a football gal. Baseball and soccer are like watching grass grow, and the only thing that would save golf for me is if they had linebackers coming from the blind side of the golfer and he had X number of seconds to swing before getting tackled to the ground. That or putting quicksand in the sand traps and sharks with lasers in the water traps.

This sounds brilliant, I would buy a ticket, definitely.
  • QuirkyPanda
    QuirkyPanda Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would be excited if I had cable TV! I would love to root for my CarGo on the National Team! <3 baseball. :):):)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    baseball died years ago... No longer is it as american as apple pie. The NFL took its spot
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I guess so cause I don't even know what that is
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I should be excited since it is in KC and I live there, but there's been so much hype about it that I'm tired of seeing. They did a lot of things to make KC look nice for all the visitors to the game. They even demolished over 30 houses because they were an "eye sore." Funny, they couldn't use the taxpayers money to do it before, but it is priority when big wigs come to town. (no offense to you)
  • YokoJ
    Options
    I would be excited if I had cable TV! I would love to root for my CarGo on the National Team! <3 baseball. :):):)

I LOVE YOU! Lol at least I no longer feel like a outcast lol
  • YokoJ
    Options
    I should be excited since it is in KC and I live there, but there's been so much hype about it that I'm tired of seeing. They did a lot of things to make KC look nice for all the visitors to the game. They even demolished over 30 houses because they were an "eye sore." Funny, they couldn't use the taxpayers money to do it before, but it is priority when big wigs come to town. (no offense to you)

That's crazy! And no offense taken. Lol
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Am I really the only person on here excited about the MLB all-star game tonight? :(

Nope!!! I'm with ya girl~!!! Did you catch the Derby Home Runs last night?
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    why yes, yes you are..lol