Hi Folks

Options
thecrass
thecrass Posts: 79 Member
Hi Folks,

I'm new to the site been a member for the past week and not really paid much attention to the forum side of the site.

I'm from Glasgow, Scotland, and i've pretty much been overweight since i was a kid and i was an active kid, but ive hit 30 and its time for a change so ive been working out for the past month or so and only recently heard of MFP and its pretty amazing it works well costs nothing and from what ive seen the community is very friendly and full of inspiration.

Ive been using the site to log my food but not my exercise as I would rather be doing the exercise than logging it. but it has given me fantastic info on food ect, if anyone looks at my diary i know i am not eating enough cals but i find that part tough.

currently my workouts consist of 1 day of cardio 1 day of weights and vice versa all week and 1 day off, it seems to be a nice balance for myself, i haven’t found any decent pics yet so ill change this eventually.

But just a little Hi from myself to all the lovely folk of MFP.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Thanks
Kev

Replies

• Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    bump!
  • Romans624
    Options
    figured I'd try one more time for this nice guy... bump!
  • Romans624
    Options
    . :)
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you here. Crazy hours are hard to work around I grant you that, but sounds like you have a good plan in place. I applaud you for that. You also have a very thoughtful friend (Roman624) make sure you are welcomed properly. How awesome is that.

:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Romans624
    Options
    Glad to have you here. Crazy hours are hard to work around I grant you that, but sounds like you have a good plan in place. I applaud you for that. You also have a very thoughtful friend (Roman624) make sure you are welcomed properly. How awesome is that.

:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Thank you. Yay for new people! :flowerforyou:
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Welcome Welcome!! I hope you are able to find the support you need here! I know it's been very helpful to me to have friends on this "journey" with me.
  • thecrass
    Options
    Hi Again Folks and thank you for the welcome and thank you Romans624 for the support and the welcome and the Bumps hehe

its nice to see how other people use MFP and get advice from them :-)

Thanks again :-)

WOW i overuse :-)
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I over use smilies and !!!!!! :)
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey!! I've been on this site for almost two months and love it here!
  • j_harley50
    j_harley50 Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome! I've sent a request :)
  • Calorine81
    Calorine81 Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • saramerino
    saramerino Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new as well. Good luck on your weight loss journey, we are all here to motivate and support each other. :smile:
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    Hi Kev welcome:) friend request on the way to you. I've not been here very long myself either.
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hey Kev....welcome aboard. Fairly new myself. I think I have 50 days in...so, just under 2 months....that's pretty new around here. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) you should find all you need here and have support from tons of people
  • thecrass
    Options
    Thanks again everyone and all requests accepted :-D