YOLO (you only live once)

Options
Are you ready to get skinny!? No more excuses! We only live once, we only have one shot to live the life we want.
So remember Y.O.L.O. when your feeling down, or about to reach for the second bowl of ice cream. Your not fooling anyone...but yourself!

I am interested in making weekly/maybe even more often videos on youtube filled with my journey and tips along the way. Would anyone be interested in watching them on youtube? I want to see if i'll get any sort of following. :)

Replies

• FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Well said that woman! I was dreading the cycle home today as it was pouring with rain... so took the long route (1hr rather than 20 mins) and was a big kid zipping through puddles! Although I did loose my front torch thanks to a pot hole (:sad: it was lovely and bright!) and ended up with water sloshing in my shoes! :laugh: Sexy eh?!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i was hoping you were using yolo ironically.. no such luck.
  • brireif
    brireif Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks..any interest in following motivational videos on youtube of mine? I'm thinking abut making them...trying to see if I would have any sort of a following.
  • kelann1024
    kelann1024 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    sure! can you post the links here?
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    YOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Skinny people suffer from as many health problems as obese people. Let's get Healthy instead!!!
  • brireif
    brireif Posts: 21
    Options
    Sure I'll post the link as soon as it is ready! It might be a few days..but I will get the info to whoever is interested!! :D
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    not me Im living more than that!