Replies

• Amandajp79
    Amandajp79 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    ginas macaroni and tomato mixed with tuna :D yummy and low cal high protein
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Avocado egg salad on home-made whole wheat., 329 cals. 1/2 avocado smashed, chopped cilantro, tsp chopped onion,1 boiled egg chopped, 1 Tbs plain greek yogurt, squeeze from a lime wedge, sea salt and pepper to taste. Home-made whole is just whole wheat flour, yeast, salt, & water, let rise overnight, cook in a dutch oven.
  • notjustme
    notjustme Posts: 1
    Options
    That sounds yummy. I love Tilapia!
  • foremate
    foremate Posts: 38
    Options
    For lunch I had.....a grilled chicken breast sandwich with swiss cheese, sliced tomato and bacon...toasted bread....then I had 5 potato chips....then I had A TURTLE SUNDAE WITH walnuts in syrup, hot fudge sauce, whipped cream and a cherry on top...and it was very delicious...the only reason why I did not get the butterscotch sauce was because I do not like butterscotch ....but it would have been up there this was the first true splurge in 1 week besides the other day when I ate 2 magnum caramel bars regular sized.
  • DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Leftover turkey, sun dried tomato and gorgonzola burger with 1/4 cup brown rice.
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I had a huge omlet- 1 whole egg with two egg whites, spinach, tomatoes, peppers, cheese...Wish i'd had some bacon or ham to throw in it!