This is my second day!

Options
mtgonis
mtgonis Posts: 5 Member
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here this is my second day, I have a question maybe someone can help me with it - I weighted in and lost 1/2 a pound on my phone it shows 1/2 pound on the computer it shows 1 pound maybe just a glitch or it doens't track 1/2 pounds lol

Anyway I'm here to get in shape and feel better about my self. I used wieght watchers and lost alot of weight but in the years after that lost my parents and a lot of stress the weight just seemed to creep back on with interest.

After the birth of my first grandchild 6 weeks ago, holding her and being with her has made my mind up I want to be here and see her graduate high school, fall in love and get married.

So I'm at the point in my life that I need to get in shape to feel better about my self inside and out, to lower my blood preasure medication and beable to run and play as little Maria gets older.

I would love to connect with others for inspiration and to talk to when I want to give up and to be there for others.

Thank you,
Mary

Replies

• mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congrats on committing to be a healthier you and congrats on the new grand daughter! Having support here is what has helped me! I am on everyday and I try to be supportive so I will send you a request!
    Tara