I really want some ... ICE CREAM!!

Options
13»

Replies

• tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Costco sells Heathy Choice giant fudge bars. They are only 100 calories and delicious! I can only find them at Costco, though.
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    skinny cow ice cream snacks are delicious or breyer's has fat free/sugar free ice cream. less calories and still delicious!

or if you like to be creative and crafty buy some sugar free instant pudding and make your own pudding pops.

All you need is popsicle sticks, sugar free pudding, and dixie cups.

Make the pudding by directions on box, put in cup (not all the way full)
    put popsicle sticks in the cup and freeze for a few hours.

peal the paper off the snack when you're ready to eat and you have a yummy snack :)

it's fun for kids too if you get vanilla and add a little bit of food coloring and layer the pudding in the cup.
  • lachele676
    Options
    I WILL EXPLAIN

GET 2 HONEY GRAHAM CRACKERS
    SPREAD WHIP CREAM ( LOW FAT) 2 TBSP
    MAKE IT LIKE A ICE CREAM SANDWIICHN
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    All Skinny Cow brand items are great! I love the vanilla ice cream sandwiches.
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    When craving ice cream, I usually go to the freezer and choose ice cream. As a matter of fact, that thread has made me want ice cream & I'm going to have some. Thanks for the idea!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    When craving ice cream, I usually go to the freezer and choose ice cream. As a matter of fact, that thread has made me want ice cream & I'm going to have some. Thanks for the idea!

LOL
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    ab649f8c.jpg
    Vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries & almonds, just 'cause.
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Just ate one of the walmart Popsicle. They are 50 calories for 2. i just had one! Plan on having walmarts ice cream sandwiches later! :) They are like 100 calories... Mmmm!
  • avt85
    avt85 Posts: 64
    Options
    i usualy get some fat free ice cream that are 70cal per 50gm (1 or 2 scoops), better than depriving yourself of one.
    you can't avoid foods that you love forever, as people say it's a lifestyle change not a diet.

or you can always get some frozen yoghurt.....equally just as good.
  • austelle
    austelle Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Costco sells Heathy Choice giant fudge bars. They are only 100 calories and delicious! I can only find them at Costco, though.

^This. I can't live without my Healthy Choice Fudge Bars. I buy them at Ingles and they are 80 calories each.
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    If you have a yotopia frozen yogurt place or another frozen yogurt place around you, see what they have. I know Yotopia has frozen yogert 1 oz = 20 calories. Some of the different flavors are higher, but most of them arent bad, and they are healthy for you.
  • MaybeAMonkey
    MaybeAMonkey Posts: 247
    Options
    Cut up a banana or two as they turn brown, pop em in the freezer for a while. Then put them in the blender, it'll look like gravel then begin to get smooth.

Seriously, BEST replacement for ice cream. Tastes just like it, and is sweet.

^^ This!! Add a scoop of chocolate protein powder for an extra boost!
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Skinny Cow White Chocolate Mint Truffle bars. 100 cals each.

Yup. A lot of fruit bars are also like 85 cals. I try to eat ice cream at least once a day. Good for the smile ;)
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Cut up a banana or two as they turn brown, pop em in the freezer for a while. Then put them in the blender, it'll look like gravel then begin to get smooth.

Seriously, BEST replacement for ice cream. Tastes just like it, and is sweet.

This!

this works!!!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Fudge cicles no sugar added only 40 cals...or anything by skinny cow (yum!)...Cadbury makes a delicious chocolate almond covered vanilla icecream bar that is snack sized for about 130 cals that is soooooo good and makes me feel soooooo naughty eating it! LOL
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    If I eat ice cream, it's the best stuff. I'm really picky about my ice cream.