Wanting to...

Options
Lose the 23 lbs I have left to lose in 2 months... What do you think, do you think it's a reasonable goal or do you think it's to much weight to lose in that short of time?

What should I do to lose it? Give me some advice. TIA :D

Replies

• jc86
    jc86 Posts: 151
    Options
    That's not enough time for 23 lbs. Give it more like 4 months.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    It completely depends on your weight now, your diet(intake/content) now and your exercise level/quantity.

Do your best, and don't beat yourself up... find out what is a reasonable expectation and just do your best.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's very realistic, particularly as it's your last 23 lbs. You could probably get a bit closer to it if you were obese, but it's much harder to lose when you have less to lose. I'm hoping to lose another 20 lbs or so, and it's going much more slowly now than it was when I was bigger. I'm losing roughly 1 lb a week at the moment, but I expect it to slow even more as I get closer to goal, so I'm looking at several months at least.
  • lipsticknlattes
    lipsticknlattes Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have lost 23 pounds in 3 months. You can do it!!
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am currently losing 7-8 pounds a month and getting nearer to my end goal. 3 months would be more realistic.
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I lost over 11 pounds last month, with only 10 left to go... its possible but it would require an extreme commitment to eating right and LOTS of exercise...