too much all weekend!

Options
i went over my calories by over 600 twice! back to back! i worked out friday after i did it, but saturday i just gave in and gave up!:brokenheart: i feel like crap today!:sick:

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Use how bad it made you feel today to your advantage so you won't be so tempted to go over next time. If you remember how bad you feel right now next time you want to go over, you just might not want to eat that treat after all. :wink: We all go over at times... I just try to work out harder the next day (or the rest of the week, depending on how bad it was) to make up for it. You can get right back on track, I promise!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    that crappy feeling is your body's way of telling you to knock it off and get your *kitten* back in gear.
  • jojogirl
    Options
    I did the same thing, (probably WAYYY more than 600 over, I didn't even want to log it!!:grumble: ) but after checking into MFP this morning I'm off to the gym and pretty excited that I'm back on track...
    Get back in the saddle :heart:
  • linzismith
    linzismith Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I find it helps to repeat this over and over when trying to avoid temptation:

"The reason people fail instead of succeed is because they sacrifice what they want MOST in life for what they want at the MOMENT."
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i know! i couldnt help it though! it was chocolate brownie cake! :sad:
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    awww haha chocolate brownie cake is pure evil! :devil: I know you're feeling like crap, but just keep trying and remember that 2 days out of the whole month, or year, amounts to nothing. just get back on track today and try extra hard all week :flowerforyou: you can do it!! we've all been there before hehe