Only ten pounds to go. Who is with me??

Options
I only have about 10 pounds left to lose. I need some serious motivation and/or a workout buddy. Someone to at least chat daily or a few times a week to see how we are doing! I am very motivated but could always use a little extra help.
Anyone want to lose just 10 pounds together?
I would like to lose this by August 27th. I know i can do this, and would love to push someone else to do this too! Add me if ya like(:

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I am currently struggling to lose my last ten pounds with a goal date of Sept 1st. You're welcome to add me if you want.
  • as543
    as543 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    10 lbs by august 27th sounds good to me. I have about 15 that i would like to lose total
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    The last ten pounds is always the hardest.
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I could always go for 15.
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    Only 2 people want to lose 10 pounds together? Well so be it. So for the next several weeks let's keep each other posted on what/how we are doing to reach this goal. Send messages, tips, advice or whatever. And let's lose this weight.!
  • Jeaniejack
    Jeaniejack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!! I need to lose this last 10 lbs!!:smile:
  • healthymission92
    Options
    I'm in. Although i'm aiming for 14pounds :)
  • fitforlifeee
    Options
    I have about 11 and half pounds to go and 27th August is my birthday, so this sounds good to me :)
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've got at least 7 pounds to go. No time limit, but by September would be awesome. Might make it an even 10 depending on how things go :smile:
  • FastingFitness
    FastingFitness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Although i'm aiming for 14pounds :)

Same here!
  • runner_chick24
    runner_chick24 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I've been struggling with the same ten pounds for the last year or so.
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I have about 11 and half pounds to go and 27th August is my birthday, so this sounds good to me :)
    Well let's get fit for your birthday then(:
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm down to the last 5 - 7 pounds. Slowly but surely coming off :-)
  • SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated to lose 10 by September 16 and just recommitted to myself today. This thread was perfectly timed!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You Can Do It:):) You have come a long way:):):) Never Give Up!! Here To Support And Encourage!!
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    I only have three to go, and I'm actually trying not to lose those too quickly. But I can always be a source of motivation. And if you can convince my wife that it's okay, I can stand to lose ten more
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    FInal 10 for me here...

I am getting super hardcore, I am aiming for 3 lbs this week alone.

add me if you want :)
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I got ~10 left myself, I'm expecting to hit it in August! Feel free to add me.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose body fat, not pounds. Still a challenge! Sent you a friend request. Anyone else who likes to seriously motivate for our mutual goals can add me as well. We can get fit and rock this!
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    I need to lose ten more to reach the goal my doctor set. Seems to be the hardest pounds to lose.