I'm lame, don't add me!

Options
2»

Replies

• kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    93 friends? hmmm.......I'm the one that must be lame with my 12 friends!!! LOL! :)
  • Chan0629
    Chan0629 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am adding you on the sheer awesomeness of your post! :)
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I keep getting friend request. Did no one read the title?

Your title (and funny post) is making me send a request lol
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    ahaha you're awesome! feel free to add me! i'm almost 3*cough*0..
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    93 friends? hmmm.......I'm the one that must be lame with my 12 friends!!! LOL! :)

I've had 30+ since starting this thread.

I'm beginning to think MFP is a bunch of rebellious folks.

We should start a revolution.

Oh! Better yet, let's plan a flash mob!

I just friended a dancer and a DJ... we can do this.

Well except I had to quit Jazzercise because my bum knee... that and I lack coordination.

Curse the luck. I'll just sit her and crochet some more.

You kids have fun stormin' the castle!
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You are obviously nuttier than a squirrel turd, and that is awesome! Keep on keeping on... Log your grub, grind out your workouts, and post that stuff religiously. I'm gonna add you regardless of your insistance not to, do what you will with it! Good luck!
  • Cheryl_87
    Cheryl_87 Posts: 1
    Options
    No lames here. Smile Christine....you have my support.
  • _Christine_
    Options
    Over 50 new friends.

Where were y'all in high school when I sported a bad perm and bucked teeth?!
  • _Christine_
    Options
    Okay, since the FRs are still coming in I thought I’d add those cons now:

1. I can’t spell. Like I can’t spell so bad that spell check can’t recommend a word to replace the one I botched up.
    2. I have a Spider-Woman comic book collection. (With a few Wonder Woman’s tossed in for fun.)
    3. I don’t have pets. I use to, but now I have kids.
    4. I sometimes move my lips when I count. Not all the time, but sometimes.
    5. I’m a professional organizer… that’s code for OCD/or CDO.
    6. I will make sci-fi references on your wall that make absolutely no sense.
    7. I have a bum knee and will periodically whine about it.
    8. I live in yoga pants. And I’m one of those moms who really shouldn’t.
    9. I eat fast food and drink cold drinks. (I heard you in the back gasp… it’s okay.)
    10. I drink bourbon and wine and girlie bottle drinks.

11. And I cuss sometimes.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Over 50 new friends.

Pointing and snickering...LOL :smooched:
  • _Christine_
    Options
    Over 50 new friends.

Pointing and snickering...LOL :smooched:

I'm waiting for that ugly period for my kids. :( Just hope they grow out of it. The folks never did. ;)
  • _Christine_
    Options
    <<<The ugly period; thank heavens for hairdressers and orthodontist!!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to meet you, another comic!! Hey, we need more of that around her so welcome, welcome back, welcome forward, whatever;) I am a retread too and was gung ho back in during the depression, ok, hasn't been that long;) 2007 I think:) No rug-rats or grandchildren but I can share your pain since I am such a child myself:laugh: See you round and look forward to the company along the journey:drinker: :drinker: Denise:flowerforyou:
    Okay, so I’m not new to MFP. Under my avatar box it says I’ve been here since Jan 2011. I tried counting that on my fingers but I ran out of them. So it must be a long time. I’ve also posted a few times in the threads, but just ignore all that.

My name’s Christine, you can call me _Christine_. :wink:

I’m thirty *cough* years old.

I have kids; three actually, a set of twins just for fun. I wish I could blame them for my weight gain or the 12-years I sat at a desk job, but I did this to myself. :ohwell:

I’m here for the accountability. Not that I want everyone to yell at me for not working out that day or tell me great job when I do. Matter of fact what I really like is seeing others log their workouts. I’m a little competitive. Not like, “I can bench press more than you Wimpy McWimpster.” But like, “Yay, they broke a sweat, I should too.” (Side note, I can bench press a 3-year old, that’s my limit. So chances are everyone on this site has me beat.)

This is where I was going to add pros and cons to being my friend, but the cons list was twice as long as the pros list so I deleted that part.

So anyway, if you like lame chicks who know more about the Marvel Universe then her own… add me.

*And for my old friends: I tried. I really did. I sat down yesterday and started to delete everyone. I was going to just use MFP for food and exercise logging and no more socializing. And then I deleted someone I could never re-friend and I felt instant regret. <sigh>

I didn’t log anything yesterday… so it appears I need y’all for accountability and awesomeness. ‘Cause the truth is I’m totally lacking in both areas.

Sorry for that. <sniff> Looks like I’m here to stay.