Everyone talks about how great they look sans-LBS ...

Options
so let's talk about how you FEEL!

I see lots of threads with before & afters/durings photos & I'm blown away at how complimentary and congratulatory everyone is. The support here is amazing.

What I`ve yet to come across, though, is a thread talking about how you FEEL now that you`re more active and, as a result, have shed some of those LBS!

Don`t get me wrong: visuals are fantastically motivational. However -- speaking for myself -- I`m in this for the long haul and it`s not only about how I`m going to look in my jeans, it`s about what goes on inside my head and through my body as well.

Me? I've started the C25K program and 2 weeks in I already feel more fit, more healthy and more in tune with myself. My lungs breathe clearer and more easily. I have more energy throughout the day. I feel motivated to DO MORE!

I'd love to hear how you're feeling as you enjoy your lifestyle changes ...

Replies

• almostatgoalweight
    almostatgoalweight Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20kg and really, I don't feel that much difference. However.... my symptoms have gone away. Acid reflux. My sex drive has come back. My legs don't hurt after 10 minutes of walking. My chest fat doesn't get caught under my arm when I'm lying in bed on my side. The sore between my legs has gone away.