Need some motivation and support!

Options
Hello,

After having my first baby girl in 2008(via c-section) I was at my pre pregnacny weight by the time she was nine months! I had my second baby girl March 2011(via c-section), and I am still 14lbs from my pre pregnancy weight and 25lbs from my goal! She is gonna be 15 months end of July, I am sooo depressed! I saw video and pictures of me from my older's daugthers bday and hated the way I look(despite my friends and family saying I look fine). I have re committed to counting my calories, and I have started turbo fire, and chalean extreme and will be mixing in some kettelbells as well. Any ideas on how to get in workouts, take care of a 4 year old and 15 month old and work full time, let me know, tips anything! I need to be successful this time around, and well any ideas on other home programs, or any type of meal plans or foods I should be putting in my diet to help speed wieight loss would be great! With this last pregnancy I lost most of my weight within the first few months, I have been sitting at the same weight since September, I think it may be my eating habits, so I am trying to tune those up. So again any ideas on quick low cal healthy meals, tips on snacks etc. would be greatly appreciated!!!