INSULTED

Options
cryshelle247
cryshelle247 Posts: 78 Member
so me and my brothers baby momma were talking and supposedly because she didnt get a phone and she gave her friend my number she was suppose to call and tell her something about some job information. now the chick never called for her she called for me to work not her. but she doesnt even know that because i didnt want to tell her and hurt her feelings. so heres what happened we r going on with this pointless conversation and i was like look the chick isnt really your friend she will hire anyone i said hell even if i wanted to i could work there and she says " yea right you dont "got it like that"" like wtf does that mean???? oh because im not skinny ...man did my blood start to boil my whole body started shaking i knew i was ticked off bekuz i started tapping my fingers on my laptop fiercely ...and what makes me even more mad from my brothers baby momma shes suppose to b like a sister in law and thats the best she has to say to me .............that was a huge slap in the face like who says some dumb crap like that