What did you do for your last cheat meal?

Options

Replies

• tiger12gal
    tiger12gal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Saturday we went to a friends house and had fried catfish, fries and hush puppies.
  • Lea_8D
    Lea_8D Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yeah, tonight I had a REAL cheat meal! Whopper Jr., fries and a Coke. Saw this thread just after I finished scarfing it down, lol. And, I did NOT exercise today, either! So there. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I think I have food envy for the Buffet of Buffets....

However, I did indulge in roasted chicken stuffed with some kind of truffle thing and then the next day I had a big-a** waffle (hey, it had a banana on top so at least there was some nutritional value) and then a doughnut with sprinkles and a full milk latte and then some green chili cheese fries. Mmmmmmm.....cheeeesssseeeee
  • vllamas08
    vllamas08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started this a couple of days ago so I haven't cheated yet but oh have I fantasized about buttered popcorn with extra butter! That sounds just heavenly!
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    Still paying for the salt in my dinner on Sunday night! We started with a loaded cheese fries appetizer (with jalapeno cheddar, bacon, sour cream AND ranch dressing! - everything just swimming in the grease from the bacon and cheese) Took two bites of my dinner salad after that because I was already feeling the ill effects.

Not a cheat - just a treat - I had burned over 2200 calories in exercise over the weekend (hiking/running/biking) - worth it while it was going down but man did I need a whole roll of Tums afterward!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I went overboard on a great Italian dinner. Sausage and Peppers, garlic bread, spaghetti, regular bread, and crumb cake for dessert. And it was well worth it!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    What cheat meal? The only person I'd be cheating would be myself. So the last time I ate "junky" would have been February & that would have been a doughnut.
  • PennyRLane
    PennyRLane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Steak, Grilled Shrimp, Margaritas and later that night a little chinese food :)
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    The last cheat food or meal I had was a Brownie or two I made not too long ago.

I wanted to make some healthy brownies with protein powder, but they just never turned out right. I then tried making a healthy batch without protein powder and they had no taste and absorbed water like a sponge, it was pretty much just a sponge.

I decided to just go the plain old recipe route and make a normal batch or 12 which were quite big to be honest. I didn't have enough sugar to make them, it asked for a cup of sugar, but I had 1/2 a cup and to be honest, they were great with just 1/2 the cup.

They were only about 185 calories, 8g carbs, 8g sugar, 1g protein, 15g of fat and 6g of sat fat, which isn't too bad. The rest of the fat must come from healthy fats I'm guessing.
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Jim Beam Black, Jack Daniels, Kettle One and some Miller Light to wash it down.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    it was a planned spike day not a cheat day but I had

seafood alfredo
    4 pepsies
    and side salad french dressing and dinner roll

then later that same night @ (Hubbies 20 year class reunion)

6 bacon wrapped scallops
    bunch of fruit
    cheese and crackers
    2 -6oz glasses of wine
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You only cheat yourself, so why bother? Unless of course you want to be on a diet all your life, that is. /-)
    I eat normal foods, no food is off limit, I’m tracking my portion size, and increasing my exercise, but that is it. There are not cheat days, not banned foods, but also there is no binging or cravings. I’m hungry but that is normal for me, I’ m used to it after 20+ years.
  • foremate
    foremate Posts: 38
    Options
    oh I had one of those 2weeks ago because I read your post I asked for a small they gave me a large and I only a couple of spoonfuls and I was satisfied!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    In and Out cheeseburger, fries and chocolate shake.The next day my weight was down!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I worked out like a mother****er, got under goals and then ached from the exertion. I went out for Brazillian BBQ and ate a TON TON TON of yummy meat and some fried plantains and rice.

But it wasn't a cheat day really. I knew we were going there and I planned, and put in, the extra gym time.
  • jallison12
    jallison12 Posts: 83
    Options
    Tried to each 4 squares of Cadbury's Dairy Milk chocolate bar - ended up eating the whole bar. 550 cals. I booked it in MFP though. Not hiding that part.

But it was soooooooooooooooooooooo good
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Pizza! Always Pizza!
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    24hoursworthoffood.jpg

Buffet of Buffets. Outside of the Godiva in this picture, I ate all this food within 24 hours. In my defense, I walked a lot, and ended up burning ALL my calories.

How many cals did all this add up too.?
  • krissymonique
    krissymonique Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Olive Garden, chicken alfredo, and then gelato for dessert :) But I ate it on a beach so it doesnt count ;p
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    My cheat meals are usually 'planned-for get-together'

tonight we are having our Pizza Game Night (with goodies of course)- we are moving next week- so it's a last hooray with our local friends.

We make our own pizza crusts from scratch and add toppings. and I got 40 key limes from my tree this week so I will make lime bars!