Does anyone have a maximum weight?

Options
You know how you say, "I refuse to weigh over XXX amount of pounds!" Mines is and will always be 250lbs. My heaviest was 240.9 and I said enough is enough!

Replies

• HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Mine was 200lbs. Once I saw 205 on the scale at the doctors, I joined MFP. I'm down 18lbs so far. I plan to move my maximum weight as I go down. Once I clear the 180s, I will refuse to weigh more than 190 again.
  • shannonmaria
    shannonmaria Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm the heaviest I've ever been. Even when I was 9 months pregnant I didn't weigh this much. I know how I got this way, but I'm embarrassed even more that I let it happen. As of Monday, I'm laying down the law!!!!!
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options
    120. That's my heaviest, and I have no intention of ever going above that =/
  • SingeSange
    SingeSange Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Mine is 200lbs.
    I was 195lbs. when I joined MFP just over a month ago!
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    mine was 159
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    I refuse to weigh above what I weigh today and every day until I reach goal weight. As I'm losing weight and feeling better, I never want to go back to even 5 lbs ago.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Maybe not exactly what you're talking about, but now that I've reached my goal at 142, I would not want to weigh more than 145 again. (Barring normal fluctuations.)
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    let me be honest. 250 was my max after I gained all of my weight! 200 was my max!
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I refuse to weigh above what I weigh today and every day until I reach goal weight. As I'm losing weight and feeling better, I never want to go back to even 5 lbs ago.

I love this! And agree!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I used to say 200, then I tipped the scales at 260. Now I'm down 50 lbs, and I refused to be over 220 until I'm under 200 then my goal will be to not be over 200 again
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My highest in my head (nothing that I said outloud) was 170. I saw 171 on the scale and started changing that day. I will never weigh more than I do right now ever again which is 142.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I will never be Err2 pounds again.
  • michnforest
    michnforest Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine was 170, but surpassed that, which lead me here. My mom was morbidly obese and has been very successful with her gastric bypass surgery. I just fear that I will lead down that path one day. So, I am doing everything I can now to help avoid that.
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I weigh 112 and allow myself up to 116, before I start cutting back. 118 freaks me out and I refuse to go above 120. I used to be very heavy, but have been steadily under 120 for 4 years now :)
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've reached my goal and have set my mind to stay here. No if, and's or but's about it. I think I probably hit 250 at some point but highest scale was 244. Life is new, life is richer. I will never let food take over my life again. A few pounds up or down will not ruin my determination.
    One day, one meal, one bite at a time, whatever it takes to live a better, healthier life.
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    Trouble for me with maximum was it was 200... then I hit 205 ok... never will I hit 220.... hit 225... well lets cut to it I'm over 330 lbs. max doesn't work for me... it's "easy" to slide it if you hit it. you're above it so you need a new max... instead of working towards getting back below it it was easier to set a new max... which allowed me to hit it :)
  • AnnaSAF
    AnnaSAF Posts: 7
    Options
    240, That was where I started over a year ago. Now I'm struggling to get under 200 (about a year ago I was 204 but I ended up going back up to 215) My goal is to get to 125. But I will NEVER weigh 240 again!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I've made 140 my new max. I'm BARELY average height in my country, and 140 is a NO for me. I don't carry my weight that well. XD