PB2

Options
2»

Replies

• chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I just got mine today, and I LOVE it!! I did have to add just a touch of honey as I like my PB a little sweet, but over all, it was GREAT!!
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I like it in protein shakes, had it on toast the other day and it was ok for being so low calorie. never tried the chocolate kind, but looks like it is on amazon for only $9.69 for one of each right now....
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me
    Is PB2 the same as peanut flour?
    Im in New Zealand and cant find PB2 here

I don't think it's quite the same as peanut flour because it's ingredients are Peanuts, Sugar, Salt.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I use peanut flour. Much cheaper and only missing the salt and sugar. Just add your own choice of sweetener and some cocoa powder and its pretty much the same.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Just ordered the peanut and chocolate kind, I hope I like it ;x!
  • TaniaCorric
    TaniaCorric Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I use peanut flour. Much cheaper and only missing the salt and sugar. Just add your own choice of sweetener and some cocoa powder and its pretty much the same.

Thanks for that. That may help
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I love it. I still keep realpeanut butter touse on occasion, but especially used in shakes, oatmeal, fridge oats, ect, its awesome, and makes a great asian peanut sauce too. I even find it good on a piece of lightly buttered toast. I need to try making a fluffernutter with it....
  • darkchocolate68
    Options
    I am also a PB2 fan and a Netrition shopper. I also found the price was cheaper and you can't beat the flat $4.95 standard shipping and you get your order in 3 days. I never get my order with Amazon's free shipping that fast. I placed a Netrition order yesterday around lunch time and I will have it Thursday.

I just ordered my 2nd 16oz bag of PB2 and the cost was $7.99. I also like their Protein Plus Peanut Flour and that is a little cheaper. It also contains a little more protein. http://www6.netrition.com/protein_plus_peanut_flour.html

I put both in my shakes/smoothies, but prefer the PB2 for my cut up apples, cottage cheese and yogurt. My daughter thought it was fine mixed with water, but I don't want to go to that trouble. As others have mentioned, I want the fat from the peanut butter. I just like the powders to add for flavor.

I ordered one of each the end of June and just ordered one more of each this week. I was already placing an order, so since shipping is a flat rate, I wanted to make sure we had more when we ran out.