Greetings!

Options
Hi!

The forum is for introducing yourself, so...here goes nothing.

I am in my early thirties and have a lot of weight to lose. I would love some support and am happy to return the favor.

I can be rather loquacious, but I'm good at reining it (usually). I read a lot and am happy to discuss wide and varied topics with people.

To be honest, I'm not sure what else to say, but I sincerely hope that I can meet some wonderful people to share trials, tribulations and successes with.

:bigsmile:

Replies

• Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    you can add me if you like, and best of "luck"! :)
  • Michellemtjpjt
    Options
    Hey my name is Michelle and I WANT TO BRING MY SEXY BACK!!. Stress from life have cause my weight to be at it highest and I finally want to feel sexy again feel free to add me or I just add you need all the motivation in the world :)
  • Prshus1
    Prshus1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Roger, best of luck to you. I would like to loose around 35 - 40 lbs myself & I like u need encouragement. Hope we can encourage each other. :-)
  • msalmaj
    msalmaj Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Roger8086,
    Hmmmm.....you had me at "loquacious" add me and let's all try to support each other here.:smile:
  • conniep0523
    conniep0523 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am brand new to this too. As of this morning. I would love to make some friends on here to support me as well. Feel free to add me and I will support you all the way!!!