How often do you cheat?

Options
13»

Replies

• hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    If you ask me, one of the best weight loss tips you can give/receive is “Cheat”. It’s good for the soul. Without cheating every once in a while, you’re going to feel frustrated and deprived. That’s just going to leave you 1) cheating without properly planning it out 2) giving up because you’re not living a realistic lifestyle.

Personally, I cheat every Tuesday night. I do weigh-ins once a week on Tuesday mornings, so Tuesday nights are my cheating time! I go with whatever I was craving over the past week so that I get it out of my system and don’t cheat later in the week, and I plan it out so that I don’t go overboard.

So my question is, how often do you cheat, and do you plan it?
    I cheat when the cravings get out of control, I can be realy good but If something i want is on my mind, it wont go away and so I will end up eating it, trouble is one is never enough. I wanted some after 8 mints the other day, had one, then 6 more which made me go over my cals for that day. I have bad weeks and really good weeks, im not perefct i wish i didnt feel like i needed to have the cheats but god i do.