Zucchinni "PASTA" with ground chicken and pasta sauce

Options
Tlopez428
Tlopez428 Posts: 115
I cooked foster farms ground chicken with no seasoning and a little cooking spray so it wouldn't stick to pan, added Classico Tomato & Basil pasta sauce, and I cut up a small zucchini into thin circles and steamed it in a little water until tender.

1 serving Ground Chicken = 4 oz (180 Calories)
+
1 serving Pasta Sauce = Half Cup (50 Calories)
+
1 Small Zucchini= About 1 cup (30 Calories)
=

260 Calories :)

I put it in the food look up also under "Ground Chicken With Pasta Sauce - Foster Farms Ground Chicken With Classico Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce"....and the zucchini is separate under "Zucchini and Squash-Steamed"

I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THIS DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY RECIPE!!!

Replies

• Tlopez428
    Options
    I guess nobody likes my recipe:(
  • JoyTLA
    JoyTLA Posts: 18
    Options
    I like it! Going to try it :)
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder that I love to eat this!! Yummy, I will buy at the store tomorrow. I like to use a potato peeler and make long spaghetti strips with the zucchini.
  • katie_fitzy
    katie_fitzy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just made something similar-zucchini lasagna and you subbed out the noodles for zucchini cut in to long thin strips-very good. I'm going to try your recipe too-looks great!
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Sounds wonderful. I use zucchini as a crust for "pizza". I love it and it is more healthy. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
  • Tlopez428
    Options
    Yay:) I'm glad people finally got to take a look at my recipe! It is super delicious and super filling. I got half way through and was full and that's not like me. I still finished it though because it's delicious:)