starting fresh mom of 5 and fat and miserable

Options
ambermichk
ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
I am restarting again........i am a married momma of 5 kiddos and work as a nurse in a long term care facility. i live in wv, near the washington dc, va, md side. I was faithful to this site for a while and did very well....... i had lost over 50 pounds !!! i fell off my wagon for a weekend.... then a week...... and i have gained back 40 pounds !!! back..........how sad is that. I am very upset over my obesity, it makes me miserable and i have tried to get back on my wagon but i just dont seem to get it. I have an obession of food. I cannot get myself back into the gym (pay for it and not use it) and i was loving the gym, it was my sanctuary for awhile.... I am up to 271 pounds...... was down in the 230s and feeling great. I am scared to go to the theme parks with my kids due to fear of not fitting on rides....i am dying of the thought of putting on a bathing suit for our beach trip.... but i keep shoving food in ..... I really need motivation to get started again, some friends to be on top of my lacking motivation..... anyway i want to get down to 170 so i have 100 pounds to go........ today is a new day......

amber