Monday Morning Weigh In thread :-)

Options
Good morning my fellow Monday morning weighers! :tongue:

I hope everyone had a FANTASTIC weekend!!!:flowerforyou:

I definitely did! Unfortunately that involved a decent amount of eating and drinking...

Friday night was happy hour with my work crew to say goodbye to a fellow co worker....I had 3 Sam Adam's Octoberfest's...and only ONE soft pretzel stick from Bar Louie. I also had 2 shots of SoCo Lime....all in all, not that bad...it could've been much worse :drinker:

Saturday my cousin got married...I'm happy the food wasn't all that great otherwise I would've chowed down....but I did drink....started @ 6:30pm with Rum & Diet Coke....and did not stray from that. Unfortunately, we drank until 3 in the morning! WHOA!

Yesterday was Football Sunday....we have a serious football problem in my town...and our beloved Buffalo Bills played their first home game! I stayed away from tailgating @ the stadium and opted to stay home instead (i had schoolwork to do too). My sister and her boyfriend came over to watch and they ordered pizza....I had 1.5 slices. However, before the game I did manage to get to the gym and get in 45 mins of cardio :happy:

Last week I stayed the same, so I was kinda worried about this morning.....BUT ::drumroll::

I lost 2 lbs! :happy: :happy:

I know it's not the best number I could've put up, but considering how the wekeend went, I thought I did well! I'm now down 13 lbs and it looks a little something like this:

Starting weight -8/17/09: 324
Week 1- 8/24/09: 323
Week 2- 8/31/09: 319
Week 3 -9/7/09: 313
Week 4- 9/14/09: 313
Week 5- 9/21/09: 311

Hope to hear from everyone...considering this thread currently only has 3 members....I hope to hear from whoever else too! :tongue:

:heart: Rachel

Replies

• dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wellllllllllll, I didn't know this thread existed! lol I am a Monday weigher as well!

Congrats on the great weekend and great weight loss you pulled in. That's a really good number for a busy weekend! :flowerforyou:

I have been walking my 1.2 miles just about every day. I didn't do it yesterday becuase my hip was hurting, but between the walking and the water aerobics, I thought I was doing pretty well. I am going to add in a little Zumba this week and see how I do. (No actual Zumba classes here, so I'll just be doing it behind the couch at home lol)

I'm also on a 1000 cal diet, because I'm under doctor supervision for this weight loss, and this week, I came in at a 1.8 loss.

I'm on my cycle this week, so I assume that has an affect on my loss, as I've been pulling numbers like 3 or 4 pounds a week; but I am still trying, and that's the most important part!
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Congrats Nysa! :happy:

Welcome to the thread!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Thanks! :drinker:
  • Solandra
    Options
    My weekend was decent, but it's been raining cats and dogs for a couple of weeks, so I haven't walked since Wednesday. I'm hoping to be back on track with walking tomorrow (meeting the wedding florist at lunchtime today), and I'm hoping that I don't loose too much ground to water weight with TOM this week.

SW: 8/20/09: 267
    CW: 9/21/09: 256
    GW#1: 200
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Sorry about all the rain. We're getting it this week. :(

Is there a dvd or something you can do at home when it's raining?

Good Luck meeting with your florist!

:blushing:
  • RaeBella13
    Options
    Yeah rain is headed our way this week too :grumble:
    I live in Buffalo, NY so the crappy weather is approaching quickly.

I have Hip Hop Abs and the Biggest Loser Cardio DVDs and when I don't feel like getting geared up to go running or to the gym, those work great! I also have the Wii Fit which is nice too :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!