The Final Meltdown 9.21.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Mornin ladies

Totaly exhausted the rain woke me up just after midnight last night and the thunder and lightning kept me up for an hour.

Got a workout on my Wii in on Saturday because I couldn't go trun in the rain, yesterday was a rest day for us.

Did ok on my cals over the weekend but not so good on water. Oh well today is a new day

Hope yall had a great weekend:drinker:

Replies

• Morning. I did horrible over the weekend....I've gained, instead of lost.

Hope you have a great day!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Did my strength class Saturday morning - then we went to Atlanta to see the braves in the rain...they won! I got to walk out on the field pre-game and release a pink balloon in honor of breast cancer awareness so much fun.....I about tripped over Chipper Jones, got a picture with Tim Hudson, fun stuff....

went over a bit on calories since we were travelling I couldn't log but I am ok with that - not feeling so hot...I guess after running in the rain friday evening and then sitting in the wet weather for the game is catching up to me - my sore throat is a wee bit better today than it was yesterday....I am loading up on Vitamin C....don't have time to be sick since first 5k is less than 2 weeks away.
This discussion has been closed.