KokoFit?

Options
good morning people. so i'm looking for a gym to go to during my lunch break at work, this is the closest one and would give me plenty of time during my hour lunch break. but it's expensive. and it seems... weird. you're on one machine the whole time and it has an LCD screen that walks you through your workouts. has anybody tried this place? i know it's a chain.

desk pushups and under-desk stretching doesn't seem like enough for me.

Replies

• CaptainHandsome
    CaptainHandsome Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    anybody? bueller?
  • loisseau
    loisseau Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    KokoFit is really working for me. It's essentially a digital personal training system that paces you to attain a described personal goal, such as strength gain, muscle tone, etc. It comes with an ancillary food (fuel) program to help you eat right. It can be as demanding as you want, with computer controlled programs in a universal gym machine that can do 128 different exercises where pace and reps are measured as you do them.This is in addition to a cardio program that uses elliptical and treadmills. All results are downloaded to a memory stick, and the system computer at KokoFit downloads your session to your home computer or smart device with the session's results. There are a wide variety of graphs in your records that over time measure your program your progress then work you up to higher levels. 24/7 access for workouts, no showers or lockers nastiness-go in ready and out after. Live personal trainers are available during working hours for assistance if needed. A little more expensive than the ordinary gym, but well worth it IMO.